Well, I don’t know if non-Yankee fans loved it or even watched it. But for those of us diehards it was a treat.
- Jeter running in the bathtub.
- Jeter getting his calf rubbed down. (Do they use Ben-Gay or what?)
- Jeter at his NYC apartment sharing a meal with his buddies – a meal prepared by his personal chef.
- Jeter getting rained on in Tampa.
- Jeter’s mother talking baseball.
- Jeter’s Minka admitting she didn’t know a thing about the sport.
- Jeter’s teammates expressing their admiration.
- Jeter’s GM and owner expressing their admiration (as if the acrimonious contract negotiations never happened).
No, there weren’t any revelations or even a comment that surprised me. This was a documentary about Derek Jeter, after all. But it was must-see TV for Yankee fans and others who respect #2.