New Comedy? Bromance? Happy Ever After?

December 12th, 2012 by Jane Heller

I bet they’ll be buddies, never mind compatible teammates. The past stuff is irrelevant now.

Meanwhile, it looks like Ichiro will be back with us, which I’m actually happy about. I was not in the camp that wanted Josh Hamilton. At all.

Tags: , ,

8 Responses to “New Comedy? Bromance? Happy Ever After?”

1. ReneeGK says:

I agree, Jane. Ichiro loved being a Yankee, and was loved back. I hated that vacant time till he found his swing again, but then he was dynomite. And Hamilton… I don’t know the kid, but my feeling is he’s a delicate character and NYC would not have been his best choice. Not sure L.A. is either, but maybe the big bats got his back, so to speak.

I’m kind of amazed that the Angels ended up with Hamilton, Renee, and I agree with your assessment of him. As talented as he is, L.A. is a bigger stage than Arlington was, though not with the scrutiny he’d get in NYC. It’ll be interesting to see how he does.

3. margaret says:

I just read that Joba had called Youk and left him a voicemail and then I saw this.
    It’s hysterical – good job!

I read that too, Peg. I haven’t heard if Youkilis called him back though!

Just got an e-mail from Yankees.com that they officially signed Youk. There goes my hopes but let’s all pray I’m wrong.

Right now all I can think about are the poor families who lost loved ones in Newtown, CT. Just a horrific situation.

Oh Jane…isn’t it just devastating – and during the holiday season!!! I heard the gunman was the son of one of the teachers in the school and he killed her and like 18 children, all around 5 years old. Just terrible.

Unthinkable, Diane. I’m sick over it.