A Non-Yankees Post But Take A Look

August 8th, 2012 by Jane Heller

Via Deadspin, here’s a can’t miss video by a Cleveland Indians fan. Hard-hitting, right? I love when fans talk back…

And speaking of non-Yankees posts, here’s the trailer for “Trouble with the Curve,” the Clint Eastwood film coming September 21st. He plays an aging baseball scout and Amy Adams is his daughter. Justin Timberlake is along for the ride too. Looks good, if predictable, doesn’t it?

Tags: , , ,

6 Responses to “A Non-Yankees Post But Take A Look”

The movie looks good – its the day after our wedding anniversary so maybe that’s how we’ll celebrate. And Justin Timberlake…he is entertaining in anything that he does. I especially love it when he is on Saturday Night Live. He’s just brilliant. Thanks for the info, Jane.

He’s great on SNL, Diane. I also liked him in Social Network.

3. dj says:

Funny that you posted the trailer for this. Earlier this morning I went to the Deadspin link you posted about the Chavez-Eppley thing and saw a blip off to the side about a baseball movie. It was about this movie and I can’t believe I didn’t know sooner about a baseball movie with JT. I agree with Diane that he is entertaining in everything he does. The SNL skits are hilarious and I have always loved the commercial where he and Peyton Manning are planning ping-pong with Erin Andrews commentating. He’s fairly easy on the eyes, too. I mean I wouldn’t kick him outta bed for eating cookies! I don’t know about Matthew Lilliard in a suit though. I can’t take him seriously due to the main roles I’ve seen him in were in Scream and as Shaggy in the Scooby-Doo movies. I love music and movies as much as baseball so I don’t care if it’s predictable or formulaic, I’m going to want to see it.

I’m sure I’ll see it too, DJ. Looks like we should bring the Kleenex though!

Thanx for posting this, Jane. I’ll be really looking forward to seeing it, whenever the day comes, be it in a theater or in rental. Looks exactly like my kinda movie (and my wife’s, too).

We never went on vacation to NC. My sister called to summon me to Florida for the 4th time this year. After a lot of angst and anguish, we’ve decided to put our mom into hospice care. No more transfusions. My wife goes home today, but I’ll be here awhile longer. Good luck to everyone with everything…

Sorry about your mother, Dave. Sending good thoughts to you and your family.