Okay, so this season is not getting off to a great start.
- Kuroda was scarily unimpressive.
- Eduardo Scissorhands made an error – already.
- Rapada should only pitch to lefties and he should only get them out.
- Somebody besides Nick Swisher should have a pulse.
- That Yankee fan who interfered with Longoria’s non-homer was annoying.
Yes, I’m being harsh. But tonight’s game reminded me that I really don’t like losing. I especially don’t like losing two in a row. And I really, truly don’t like losing on a night when Josh Beckett gives up five homers in Detroit.
That’s all I have to say on the subject, other than that I can’t wait until we’re out of the Trop. It’s hard to breathe when the Yankees play there.