In no particular order:
- Today’s heroes were different than yesterday’s heroes.
- Robinson Cano is hitting with runners in scoring position.
- Curtis Granderson is a home run masher, no matter what he says.
- Sweaty Freddy sweat a lot, but he gave us more innings than I expected – again.
- Cody Eppley isn’t a fluke.
- Rafael Soriano has more than proven his worth to the Yankees (thank you, Hal).
- We beat the Angels, one of my favorite teams to beat.
- Nobody got hurt.
- The laughing lady deserves to laugh..